Monday, October 13, 2008
Guess the queue is long and I waited for some time before it was my turn to place my order :
Call center person : Hi, how may I help you?
Me : Oh, Hi, I want to order a delivery.
Call center person : Oh, ok. May I have your phone number, please?
Me : XXX-XXXXXXX
Call center person : Thanks. May I have your name please?
Me : XXXXXXXXXXX
Call center person : Oh. Ok. Hold one for a moment....
And the line went dead.......tututututututu....
Me : Huh?????? I haven't place my order!!!!!!!! And you ask me to hold on and???????
Hmm........At that point, I really thought of eating something else but my stomach growled, was pleading to have mercy.....I craved for Pizza, something I have been planning to eat even before I left work that day. Oh well, I will call again.
Yeh...This time it was successful. Though I need to repeat everything I said previously to the first call centre person, but at least I would be getting my much anticipated pizza later that day :). This call centre person told me that if my pizza did not arrive in 30 minutes from the time I ordered (7:50pm), I will get coupon and a free regular pizza.
I was waiting anxiously, looking at the clock ticking away. Not that I wanted that free regular pizza but my stomach was really playing an 'orchestra'. When the clock strike 8:20pm, I really thought I am going to get that free pizza anyway when suddenly 'Ding Dong'......and YES, when I opened the door, I saw 2 uncles holding my soon-to-be dinner :) :) :). They were soaking wet though they had rain coat on. Oh.....how I thanked them and gave them a considerable good tip :). They told me that tonight's order were plenty, probably due to the rain. I kinda pity them but I guess to them, that is their job.
Friday, October 3, 2008
But am so happy. When I login, I still find fellow bloggers and dear friends who visited and left messages behind :). Thank you.
Well, the other day, YH took me to town to try out this buffet steamboat. When we reached, I was so surprised to see so so so so so many people. I see a sea of people there. Queuing up for their food, checking out new food etc etc.....
Tomyam and clear soup
Oh....so many people
Fish balls (so many of them)
Nuggets, Fries, Fried wanton?? Anything you like?
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
- Copy from Start Copy to End Copy and blog about it. You can write anything as you wish.
- Send me the blog’s name together with the URL. CLICK HERE to leave me a comment. I will add it in the master list. Please, NO porn site.
- Once added your link into the master list, I will let you know by leaving a comment on your site.
- Once you see my reply, please come back and copy the master list and paste in your blog. Ask your readers to do the same as you do as well.
- Come back often to get the updated master list. This is to ensure the one behind you will get the links as well.
- Let’s start the snow ball roll roll roll.
1. Entertainment World 2. BLOG it with ALLEN 3. My Mood My Feeling 4. Yummy Station 5. Lz aka limzhi 6. Zhi Yan Zi Yu 7. Somewhere in Singapore 8. Spymama 9. Life in the United States 10. Ling’s World 11. Life’s Roller Coaster 12. Life’s A Breeze 13. Life’s Roller Coaster - EJ 14. Chinese Song Lyrics 15. It’s my another new life~ 16. LifeLong Sharing 17. Echo from Physco 18. Almanac Queen 19. Caramel Corn 20. Sunny Side Up Foodie 21. Pleasure & Leisure
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
7 little, 8 little, 9 little piggies
10 little cute piggies........
Monday, August 18, 2008
Ok, how is it? Nice or not? Looked like me or not? Ok ok.....closer shot.
So, what's the verdict? Pass or not? On the scale of 1 to 10, 10 being 'look very alike', how would you rate? Hmm....oh ya, gotta attached my picture here too, for comparison. Yeh, that's the actual me on the top right corner. I am not sure which picture they choose, just a wild guess. Thanks KonTse for the present. Love it :).
Saturday, August 16, 2008
YH knew I have a penchant for crystals so he made this purchase online. It fits perfectly on my hand. Neither too long nor too short. It was a hand made Swarovski crystal beads bracelet and he chose the pattern and colour himself. I asked for the seller's address but he refused to tell me. Anyway, thanks to him :).
Friday, August 15, 2008
It looked like a normal plate of fried bee hoon but it was really nice. The uncle (owner of the stall) will deep fried the fish flesh and prawns as at when you place the order and so, when it was served, you will get a plate of hot, freshly fried meal. Imagine the sweetness of the fish, tasty bee hoon and crunchy prawns......hmm.......I think I exaggerated a little bit but I will definitely go back for this.